Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bear Lake, July 2008

On July 11 we headed to Bear Lake. We went with The Hardings, and Kelly & Kristy's family. We all stayed in a rental house that was close to Garden City.



Playing in the sand! Alyse LOVED the sand, she played, dug, (even ate) sand for a long time.


Kierra in the sand! It is for all ages!



Dalton's friend Nick came with us, he and Dalton have "twinner" motorcycles, and they had alot of fun riding them next to the house we rented, and in the sand on the beach.


Nick and Dalton on the beach.


Kim coming in from the boat.


Nobody really likes my hat except me! I think it is great! It is so big Alyse even gets the benefit of the shade!



Alyse fell asleep in sitting up with her life jacket on.

That is Killian in there, he is hard to see with that big life jacket on!

2 comments:

kristy,kelly,killian said...

I love the new design on your blog! That was soooo much fun, and I have to get that pic of killian from you,lol!!!

sissyann said...

Your family is adorable!!!!