Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've been tagged


8 things I am passionate about:

1. Kierra, with all her sass!


2. Dalton, with all his energy!


3. Alyse, with all her needs!

4. Kim, with all he brings!

5. Spending time with those mentioned above! I love our family time, from vacations to just eating dinner together and talking (as much as I hate to cook, my kids would probably be surprised I enjoy that time!)

6. Extended families. They are important, and I am very grateful to have so many that live so close.

7. My Savior, seems kind-of wrong to put him seventh, but I am just listing things in no particular order!

8. Friends, though I don't see or talk to them enough, they are still really important to me!



8 Words or phrases I say often:


1. How'd you get so cute?

2. Get your chores done and we will talk about it (these aren't things I like to say, just things I say OFTEN!!)

3. NO ZOE (Usually cuz she is barking or growling at Alyse)

4. Really? (If it is to Alyse it is because I don't always understand the jabber but she thinks I do when I say that. If it is the older kids, it is when they are telling me stuff, I understand the words, but am sometimes surprised what I hear, after all I am old, kids are different these days, not in a bad way, just different!)

5. I Love you!

6. Your being such a good girl (she is 90% of the time)

7. Good job

8. Thank-you


8 Things i want to do before I die:
1. Learn another language

2. Earn a Master's degree (and at the right I am going, it might be RIGHT before I die!)

3. Travel to many places in the world

4. Watch my kids go to college

5. Watch my kids get married

6. Become a grandma

7. Be Debt free (seems impossible to not have a house payment, but someday....)

8. Do something meaningful for the community


8 places I would love to go or see:

1. Hawaii

2. Italy

3. Paris

4. Virgin Islands

5. Australia

6. Many places here in the states

7. Alaska

8. My family healthy, growing and prospering is the best thing I could ever see.




I tag Kierra.

2 comments:

sissyann said...

Your kids cute!! Looks like you ended up with 3 differant personalities. So fun!!

kristy,kelly,killian said...

It's fun to hear your answers on this! And I have to say you are doing a much better job of keeping up on your blogs than I am. Tell your sister congrats for me!