Friday, August 14, 2009

Lake Powell

In the beginning of July my parents bought a boat!! A very LARGE boat! Your never too old right? It was housed in a slip in Wahweep, so we headed down with them to get it on the weekend after the 4th. Janet, Max and their two young boys came down to play with us over the weekend.

Then my parents had a trailer made, and went back down at the end of the month to bring it home. These are the pictures from both trips.

The awesome first sight of Lake Powell!








Kierra and I

Swimming by the Harding's boat.


As much as Lake Powell has risen, it is still down quite a bit!



The Damn, I mean Dam.

Haydn and Grandpa


Grandma Sue, boating isn't her favorite pastime!


Alyse and I. She is loving boating this year!


Kierra and Grandpa



Alyse and Haydn

1 comment:

sissyann said...

OMG!!! That looks like so much fun!! :)