Saturday, March 6, 2010

ALYSE TURNS 3!

Alyse is 3!! I can't believe it! It seems like she should be about 1, yet I can't remember life without her! She is such an amazing little girl! Smart and always learning, yet so loving and compassionate too! She tells me "I Love You SOO much" all the time. Our family feels complete with her! She has been potty trained for over 6 months (Great accomplishment!) and is starting to crawl in the car by herself, so I am close to be phased out in the needed department! No not really, but compare to a year ago, she seems really independent!




Early morning presents! She was so excited to get the mini van from the Loving Family from Fisher Price.








For her "party" she took her two cousins that are her age, Abrie, and Haydn to Kangaroo Zoo for some fun times! They loved it! It was awesome!











































Even Janet and Lincoln joined in the fun!





















































Then she got to have cake (made by Kierra) at Grandma Gloria's a couple days after her b-day.

































And MORE presents! She LOVES this doctor kit! Maybe we have a little MD on our hands :)













1 comment:

sissyann said...

They grow up to fast. She is so beautiful!!!